Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As experienced professionals who have helped many Spicer residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is our top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let's get started! 320-796-1000
A simple Checklist when you decide to list your home:
1. Contact one or more agents to preview your home and for a Free Market Evaluation.
2. Get Agent(s) opinion on staging your home, projects that should be completed prior to listing your home and pricing.
3. Select an agent to list your home once it is 'show ready'.
4. Jane Vikse Real Estate agents will handle everything from scheduling showings, advertising, open houses, for sale signs and more! You will be notified of all showings and feedback.
5. Once you get an offer, we will thoroughly explain each detail of the offer and give you a list of estimated expenses.
6. Our agents make sure to follow through with all concerns regarding inspections, appraisals, title work etc.
7. We are here to help make selling your property as easy as possible! Contact us any time. We are here every step of the way for our clients - from putting the sign up to the closing table!
The following articles are a great place to start if you're looking for information about the sales process and how you can get more for your home when you decide to sell.
|The Basics of Marketing Your Home||How to Set a List Price for Your Home
|Get Your House Ready to Show Buyers||Why Use a Realtor when Selling a Home